Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MYREADINGS vol.1- Love your kids, raise them disease free by OBHS

retail therapy continues...
i gotto curb this as this habit of me is worsening. Talking bout habit, it reminds me of this poster that been posted at several locations in SLB warehouse tht i visited just now. "Excellent is not an ACT, its the HABIT"...short wordings but DEEP meaning...anyways, i grabbed few books this time around after my good massage with IDA at Tanamera...She indeed a good therapist. TOO BAD for all these while wth my previous 17 sessions, i never gotto try her until my 17th just now...and i concluded she as the BEST there!...

Popular bookstore, the only store in our neighborhood always caught me and robbed my pocket with their catchy display. This time around, after quite some time i haven't drop by (for the sake of avoiding myself frm buying more and more BOOKS that in the end i just managed to read some and flipped thru the remainingS), i got caught again... this time what attracted me are their Oak Better Health Series and SYNERGY MEDIA books...

lemmey share the sneak preview of their front pages in this post and shall be sharing the remaining in my postS to come...

Anyway, if u also easily get attracted like me, do drop and pick yours...before its too late. coz u might b missing this publication batch since i found out these are all worth reading. (based on my prejudice opinion after just few pages of flipping thru :p)




No comments: