Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

May every step i take brings me a step closer to YOU...




Yesterday i safely arrived Westin Langkawi... it was kinda dejavu as i stepped into the hotel entrance. Yah! it's actually the very hotel that i used to be brought to by my parents in 1988... when i was in std 1. The hotel was called Langkawi Beach Resort... and now its called WESTIN hotel.

I remembered the hotel because it was the first 5 star hotel that we went to back then. And we even mistakenly took the "face towel" from the room we stayed and brought back home... :o....ha ha ha...:)

Upon checking-in, i got to know tht i've been assigned not to stay @the main building but at the villa within the hotel compound. At first i kinda reluctant, but there wasn't any room at the main block already. So i just ride on the buggy car that brought me to the said accommodation allocated for me.

Walla!... it wasn't as bad as i thot... its a villa of 5 rooms that caused RM12K/nite for ordinary guest. However, since we are under block booking, and due to room limitations, me together wth other 4 conference participants got to occupy tht castle-like villa... Alhamdulillah... who isn't flattered by luxuries?... but instead of being happy, i felt sooo guilty not having my chirpy kids along... they might be over-whelmingly jumping and playing hide_&seek all around, exploring every corners and i bet they would be daringly "dive" into the fish pond tht surrounds the villa.
...OOhhhh, im fantasizing too muchhh of them,,,

As for my "interest less" self, i got carried away by the imagination of those kiddos until i didnt even bother to walk around it, just straight and lock myself in the cozy room ... hibernating, unpacking stuffs and have a short nap straightening my spine after a hectic journey via "putra lrt-ERL-flight-Taxi-buggy car" journey.

Cutting thngs short... i bravely made an attempt walking down the hill after dinner tht night, intended to burn some calories indulged during the so-so dinner served, while doing soul-searching... again... thot i can do some self reflection during the journey in the darkness, ended up, i can't resist every second thinking of my cutie pies... resulting me buying these pairs of slippers and shoes for my gurls...to mark my achievement reaching the "Jetty Point"!...






To jaja and dedek..., i believe both of you will sooner know how to read... and if u happen to drop by this page, please remember that Umi's prayers will always be wth all of you...

I can provide you shoes to protect your feet but only Allah can provide you guidance to protect your steps...
each and every single step of a woman will determine the remaining days of our life...






No comments: