Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2.0.1.1. in memory...

As d clock striked 010111, it marked another new chapter in my life...

Uniqueness of yr 2011 were:-...
1) My address first time changed to "Ukay Perdana"...
2) My son knew how to read.
3) Family vacation comprises of my parents & in law to KK and mount Kinabalu.
4) First time stepping Pulau Jawa
5) Hubby drove me to my maid's kampung at Jawa Barat.
6) Managed to escape festive season heavy traffic as we went balik kampung for Hari Raya at hubby's side via flight.
7) My dad felt terribly sick due to his ear infection.
8) Mom got warded due to high sugar and blood pressure.
9) My childhood close cousin married a "British".
10) My youngest bro got married.
11) My youngest sister inlaw achieved her dream in PMR.
12) My worklife managed to demoralize me.
13) I concieved my 2nd baby boy and 4th child to be.
14) I joined Gym and was actively "YOgA-ing"...
15) My hubby managed to perform in his career as CP*C process engineer.q
16) Good bonus but damn costly taxation!!
17) 1st movie ever at TGV KLCC wth hubby... (Thor)...
18) My sister in law graduation.
19) First family (hubby, 3kids, 1baby in d belly & me) to oversea.


....will add more as and when i cud recall as im composing this while im in d midst of "2011 countdown concert"...:p

No comments: