Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

La mer

I always have ths horrible skin texture whenever im pregnant esp whn i conciece baby boy...

Although i know its temporary and thngs will get better later, but who can actually stand 9 mths of ugly-ness...erkkk... Its not tht im pretty on other days in my life, but horrible complexion can just be so disgusting,uncomfortable & demoralizing...

Tht made me really made-up my mind to try "cream de la mer"... As many people have benefitted frm this item and its also been called as "miracle broth"...

I was rather skeptical at first as i was also once experienced disappoinment frm something been claimed "miracle" too...

But this time, i changed my strategy... I asked for sample so that, prior opening my 30ml cream de la mer pack, i can experiment it first and have a second chance to decide on it.

However,after few times applying it, i can see somethng satisfying... No, not that i became instantly flawless, its just tht i can see the initial stage of its' "healing power" tht many claim.

I still cant elaborate more as it is still too early to conclude, but at least im one satisfy customer!...

No comments: